• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're not going to believe this!

70 posts in this topic

Im old school. why would you want that on your leg for the rest of your life? Never understood that, a little symbol sure...

I concur. When you're young and stupid is one thing. When you're older and a presumed professional is another.

Very nice. I like tattoos but I always think about when/if I reach old age. I don't think I would want a big tattoo when I hit my 70-80's haha.

I was also wondering what that would cost. 7 hours of labor plus the ink and other supplies, $400ish as someone suggested seems like a great bargain ($57.15 hr).

Dude, well done! I took just the opposite route when getting my first tattoo. A couple friends and I decided just when we walked by a tattoo place in NYC that we should go for it. They already had a couple, this would be my first. So we went in, I asked if they would do a Star of David, and a bit later I was a tattooed man.

And I haven't regretted it yet.

It's nicely done, though I wouldn't want a half naked vampire woman on my leg for the rest of my life. :grin:

I am not against tattoos per se (I eventually want my family crest on my bicep), but every one of my friends that has gotten them, regrets them. That has given me some serious pause and I know at the very least I will never get one that can't be covered by shorts and a t-shirt.

Im old school. why would you want that on your leg for the rest of your life? Never understood that, a little symbol sure...

I concur. When you're young and stupid is one thing. When you're older and a presumed professional is another.

Why put something on the wall of your house when you can just stare at a blank wall your whole life?

It's nicely done, though I wouldn't want a half naked vampire woman on my leg for the rest of my life. :grin:

I am not against tattoos per se (I eventually want my family crest on my bicep), but every one of my friends that has gotten them, regrets them. That has given me some serious pause and I know at the very least I will never get one that can't be covered by shorts and a t-shirt.

I have 2 - that I got in my 40s. No regrets! Just saying. ;)