• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're not going to believe this!

70 posts in this topic

Im old school. why would you want that on your leg for the rest of your life? Never understood that, a little symbol sure...

I concur. When you're young and stupid is one thing. When you're older and a presumed professional is another.

Why put something on the wall of your house when you can just stare at a blank wall your whole life?

Paint is $30 a gallon and a framed print in about $45. Either can be changed or removed in a matter of minutes. A tattoo, not so much.

I'll echo what a few others have said...

the hair is incredible.

hers i mean. not your leg.

that is some great work!

lol

He did an awesome job. Glad you like it.

I'm tattooless myself but I've always wanted to get one or some. I'm still deciding what though. For me personally, if you're going to get a tattoo, it's gotta mean something to you so that's why it's taken me a while to pull the trigger.

It's nicely done, though I wouldn't want a half naked vampire woman on my leg for the rest of my life. :grin:

The quality of the work is FANTASTIC, you can't ask for any better than he did. :applause:

That said, there's a percentage of the female population who would get instantly scuzzed out by a scantily-clad woman on the leg of a man. :sorry: There are more than enough out there who would be fine with it though. (thumbs u

It's nicely done, though I wouldn't want a half naked vampire woman on my leg for the rest of my life. :grin:

The quality of the work is FANTASTIC, you can't ask for any better than he did. :applause:

That said, there's a percentage of the female population who would get instantly scuzzed out by a scantily-clad woman on the leg of a man. :sorry: There are more than enough out there who would be fine with it though. (thumbs u

better than a scantily clad MAN on my leg!

I've always been a huge fan and collector of pinup art and rather then get a typical pinup tattoo I went with the unique :)

I like your tat alot Don. My wife would never let me get one of a pin-up girl....but I am getting my first tat at the end of this year. Karen Slafter at Resurrection Tattoo is my artist of choice, and I am excited about my first one. She is booked about three-four months out, therefore the wait. Tats aren't for everyone, and it took a long time for me to come around to the idea. Don't let some of these guys naysay your tat....if you like it...that is all that matters.

Your artist did a great job......he is extremely talented. Congrats!

I like your tat alot Don. My wife would never let me get one of a pin-up girl....but I am getting my first tat at the end of this year. Karen Slafter at Resurrection Tattoo is my artist of choice, and I am excited about my first one. She is booked about three-four months out, therefore the wait. Tats aren't for everyone, and it took a long time for me to come around to the idea. Don't let some of these guys naysay your tat....if you like it...that is all that matters.

Your artist did a great job......he is extremely talented. Congrats!

Thanks Scott!

Where is Karen based? Austin?

Mind if I ask who the Oklahoma City artist was you had considered? I live in OKC and have a couple of tats done here. And yes, the calf was the MOST pain I've ever felt.

I'll find it when I get back to San Antonio tonight :)

Ok, the artist is actually in Norman, OK

His name is David Bruehl.

Here's a link to his site:

http://brhltattoos.com/section/1615_Finished_Tattoos.html

If you're getting color his portfolio looks outstanding! Black and grey isn't represented to well in his port.

I'm not really the tattoo kind of person

Well then, that was one hell of a leap! I would have started with a tiny buttefly on my arse, and worked my way up from there.

I'm not really the tattoo kind of person

Well then, that was one hell of a leap! I would have started with a tiny buttefly on my arse, and worked my way up from there.

My wife and I joke all the time that whenever we put our minds to something it always ends up being something BIG! lol

I didn't want some dinky d-bag tattoo! If I was going to go through with it, it was going to be full sock! :grin: