• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art and recreations

9 posts in this topic

I have been encouraged to put my art and recent cover recreations all in one place so people can see what I have been doing.

I generally charge 100.00-140.00 for a B&W cover recreation, it depends on the detail required and whether you would want everything or not. I purposefully leave something out of my cover recreations so it is deemed "fan art" and to avoid future sales passing my work as the original.

I request 1/2 of the cost up front to ensure your comittment, the rest due before I ship. I ship using Canadapost expedited, which is 7-10 days delivery with tracking and insurance.

I can accept paypal payments to.

Let me know if you might have any interest in having a piece of art done.

Send me a PM via these boards, or an email to

ultimo@shaw.ca

Here are some samples:

KazdensFury.jpg

$120.00

TOS_39-1.jpg

SOLD

Spiderman_Dark.jpg

$120.00

ST178-1.jpg

SOLD

FF112page.jpg

$120.00

Venus19BW.jpg

SOLD

MysteryinSpace.jpg

SOLD

FF72cover.jpg

$120.00

GreenLanternSC22.jpg

$120.00

WCvsPITT1.jpg

WCvsPITT2.jpg

WCvsPITT3.jpg

WCvsPITT4.jpg

COMPLETE SET 4 PAGES Pencil art $200.00

I have been encouraged to put my art and recent cover recreations all in one place so people can see what I have been doing.

I generally charge 100.00-140.00 for a B&W cover recreation, it depends on the detail required and whether you would want everything or not. I purposefully leave something out of my cover recreations so it is deemed "fan art" and to avoid future sales passing my work as the original.

I request 1/2 of the cost up front to ensure your comittment, the rest due before I ship. I ship using Canadapost expedited, which is 7-10 days delivery with tracking and insurance.

I can accept paypal payments to.

Let me know if you might have any interest in having a piece of art done.

Send me a PM via these boards, or an email to

ultimo@shaw.ca

Here are some samples:

KazdensFury.jpg

TOS_39-1.jpg

Spiderman_Dark.jpg

ST178-1.jpg

FF112page.jpg

HULK_THING_Page.jpg

Venus19BW.jpg

Nightwingink.jpg

MysteryinSpace.jpg

FF72cover.jpg

GreenLanternSC22.jpg

WCvsPITT1.jpg

WCvsPITT2.jpg

WCvsPITT3.jpg

WCvsPITT4.jpg

Beastsketch22Feb2005Lres.jpg

Thats very reasonable.Quality work at a killer price.

Thanks,

I had to do this page , in honor of my mentor John Buscema whom I spent many hours copying to learn to draw. I always loved his work. That page also happens to be from the first comic I ever bought: FF 112.

It took me about the same amount of time as the Mystery in Space and the Strange Tales.

Good observation.