• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 7.5 - Origin of the Surfer!

16 posts in this topic

Here is a very presentable VF- copy, which was a former raw board purchase. I am asking $340, which will included insured Priority shipping.

Payment via paypal, and please make payment within 3 days.

The :takeit: in this thread will trump any PM's. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

silver_lbl.jpg

silver_ft.jpg

silver_bk.jpg

Maybe he meant "bad" as in awesome bad.... (shrug) You know, street talk...

I thought of that too...that could be right...

I thought that too....maybe we need to add that to the board posting guidlines.

"If you plan on using street slang to compliment another poster or his products please conform to the following guidelines:

1) Alter the spelling of the slang word or term so that it is clear to everyone reading it that the traditional translation is not used in this instance.

For Example: Man that girl is FAT and Man, that girl is PHAT...give off 2 distinctly different impressions.

Additional letters inserted into the traditional spelling will suffice, such as: Man, that book is Baaaaaaaaaad!!!

2) If neither an alternate spelling or additional letters are a possibility and whenever possible a photo of someone acting out the slang or street term should be included to perfect the inference that slight should not be taken by the OP.

For example:

Man, that shirt is Tight!

huggy+bear.jpg

It's your forum, please use it wisely."

Sincerely,

People Interested in Mannered Posters (P.I.M.P.)

PS. That's a very nice and clean 7.5 it would look great in any collection.

Thanks to everyone who has protected the honor of the book - much appreciated! The book was originally purchased as a VF, and I thought for sure that it was a VF at minimum. Very nice colors and overall appearance on this nice square-bound key :)