• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend 2- Variant Cover #500

57 posts in this topic

Hello guys...these will only available on one ebay account and through me on the boards. Limited to 500 copies (Larry's or anyone else will not be having an exclusive cover) and it will be released in the next 2 weeks or so. I am going to have them for $14 plus shipping on the first one and $12 for 5 or more. I can probably do something for you if you want a greater quantity, but we feel the 500 copies should sell out pretty fast. Paypal is fine, checks and money orders are fine if you are known on the boards or we have done past business. Shipping will be $5 for the first one and a $1 or so more for multiple copies. This will be include priority mail in a box w/ DC. I can ship foreign orders for a higher rate. Please pm me with question and details. I think the cover looks awesome and the art is killer for this issue. Here is the front and back cover. THANKS!!

STUFF-JC-COMICS-COVER-VARIANT.jpg