• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The I need money to buy some other junk thread. SA-BA

29 posts in this topic

Title says it all. I have a few deals I wanna work out, so have to get some spendin' money.

:takeit: gets it. PMs are acceptable.

No probates.

No problem shipping international.

And always accept returns. Just please work things out within a week.

Thread will be SA-BA. Low Grade to High Grade. And some keys and classic covers.

Doom Patrol 99 F/VF- $40.00 First Beast Boy! Mostly snow white pages. Its a shame to call this OW/W.

AFSthread004.jpg

This is a beautiful book Pat. Looks better than the assigned grade.

Doom Patrol 99 F/VF- $40.00 First Beast Boy! Mostly snow white pages. Its a shame to call this OW/W.

AFSthread004.jpg

+1 Whats the story

always liked that book

AFSthread004.jpg

+1 Whats the story

always liked that book

I neeeeeeeeeed that book....,

AFSthread004.jpg

+1 Whats the story

If you answer this question, I might buy this book :baiting:

On the lower part of the spine there is some wear, other then that everything should be visible in the scan. The book may grade higher at CGC, but I am holding out for a VF+ to VF/NM copy for myself. Looks really nice in hand, and presents much better than the technical grade.

Sorry I couldnt reply sooner, I had a 14 hour day yesterday and just got home from 10 today.