• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.6 white pages for sale Price Redux.

21 posts in this topic

Had this listed in my old sales thread and was on the fence about selling but I need the dough. I've got a few cons and bills coming up. Book is snow white right through to the back cover. Obviously first Thanos appearance and some great Starlin work!

GPA has a 12 month average at $1160 and a 90 day average at $1260. Previously asking $1100, now $1000 $950 shipped!

86843.jpg.4f7f80bd871c6e1a977aac7b3742d5cf.jpg

Thanks!

I did have several offers over the weeked but I cleaned house with my PMs when I was on the fence about selling and I erased all the PMs. Can't remember who it was.

doh!

They'll be back bro - 'If you list it in the Selling Area, they will come'. I was trying some kind of wordplay from that Ghost movie, but it didn't quite work, did it? lol.

Haha, I think you mean Field of Dreams. Nice book. Gotta get my copy graded, think it might have a shot at 9.4.

What kind of person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point would say Ghost instead of Field of Dreams? Not me! haha :blush:
14045.jpg:baiting:

What kind of person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point would say Ghost instead of Field of Dreams? Not me! haha :blush:
14045.jpg:baiting:

I'd post that that comment is very funny but I don't want to derail........Roy's................ummmm. :eek: .....thread.

Nevermind. :foryou:

Dude, you're killing me :frustrated::)

Dude I have several offers just a hair below $900 so I'll leave it for sale for another couple of hours and then it's gone.

:foryou: