• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze slab sale teaser - Books added!

107 posts in this topic

PM me an offer, I'm very reasonable...within reason :)

That HOS #92 has my funds tied up for a bit. :sorry:

If you really want it, we can work something out. I'd be willing to put it aside for you for a little while. Just me me know.

@ML - I should have called this the " need to pay off ML sale" :grin:

If you really want it, we can work something out. I'd be willing to put it aside for you for a little while. Just me me know.

:roflmao:

Thanks for the offer, but let me pass. :foryou: It's a sweet book--I'm sure someone will snatch it up.

I probably need to start a sales thread soon as well.

ML does have some sweet books from time to time. :)

I probably need to start a sales thread soon as well.

ML does have some sweet books from time to time. :)

Hah! You haven't bought anything from me THIS week, you know...

ML - If I sell a few more books tonight you might be getting the rest of your money sooner then expected :) I just sold a book on Ebay last night as well so things are picking up a little.

Remember guys, I'll be putting up several books tonight after I get home from work!

ML - If I sell a few more books tonight you might be getting the rest of your money sooner then expected :) I just sold a book on Ebay last night as well so things are picking up a little.

Remember guys, I'll be putting up several books tonight after I get home from work!

Sounds good. You heard him folks, Buy Something! Baby needs a new pair of shoes and all that rot!

OK, I'm listing more books as promised. Of the three listed so far, two have sold, the one left from last night is Amazing Spider-Man 126, CGC 9.4 white pages. The 12 month GPA is $118, MY price was $100, let's reduce that to $90 :)

Let the games begin...

Here's one out of left field Man-Thing 15 9.8 white pages. The lone recorded sale on GPA this year was for $139. MY price, $100.

manthing15.jpg

I need to get some dinner, but I'll probably add a couple more things. I might include a couple I offered in my very first sale, but this time they'll be priced to move!