• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking For A Page (Probably Hopeless)

6 posts in this topic

Ok, this is an uphill battle from the outset, but if you've opened the thread at least continue a little longer.....

I am looking for a page of artwork that features about a 2/3 splash of Sub-Mariner and Human Torch fighting in the air with a big sound effect along the lines of "BA-DOOM" in the semi-splash. In addition, there is an older woman on the page in one of the other panels.

I feel like Marie Severin may have had a hand in creating the art, though I don't recall why. There was nothing to identify the issue or the page number on the art either.

So to summarize, I'm looking for art without knowing the title, issue, or artist. Should be easy, right?

I used to own this page and would love to track it down again. I foolishly(?) traded it for a copy of Police Comics #11. I I feel like I traded it to the guy on this site but he didn't recall it at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The worse part is you use to own the page, surely you have more details than that if you owned it? its one thing if its from an unknown comic you've read as a child and that you are trying to track down, but you use to own it and you know nothing about it! =P

Malvin

I was only dabbling in OA at the time and liked the image on it. Anytime I see a copy of anything where Subby and Torch might appear together, I go through it page by page, hoping to find it. It had to be the late 90's or early 2000's when I traded it off.

I want to say I picked it up on eBay and kept it for a year or so before trading it off. I really don't know or don't remember any more than that. It wasn't signed and none of the issue info was on the margins or on the back.

I was looking through my sold gallery just today, and I realized that I had no idea where most of the pieces went to. I did a terrible job of tracking the movement of the art I owned, so I can see how you'd find yourself in a similar situation.