• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Kick Tupenny's Arse Thread

109 posts in this topic

How would you know if it was pressed?

Because I don't know who you are, I'm going to ignore your question even if you are about to buy every book I have ever wished to sell in my entire life.

Spotting blood, eh? :popcorn:

:signfunny:

:headbang:

(tsk) for dumping on tupennys thread. That is so very, very uncool I'm seething right now. I wish you were selling your house so I could drop a bundle of termites and a prefabricated history of a quadruple murder on it.

Some times I am just truly baffled by how blattantly disrespectful some of you are.

(tsk) for dumping on tupennys thread. That is so very, very uncool I'm seething right now. I wish you were selling your house so I could drop a bundle of termites and a prefabricated history of a quadruple murder on it.

Some times I am just truly baffled by how blattantly disrespectful some of you are.

It isn't a particulary new trend around here. And its always the same couple of people that do it, or a shill of there's.

Seriously, the Probabtion list needs to include thread-crappers in my opinion. If you can't muster a basic level of respect or etiquette for your fellow Boardies, you aren't any different then the dirtbag buyer who strings along a transaction he never had any intention of honoring in the first place.

Rant over. 'Nuff said.

rantrant

It isn't a particulary new trend around here. And its always the same douchebags that do it, or a shill of there's. Its not enough that someone proactively discloses the pressing in good faith, he's gotta take flak for it by some know-nothing slimebag who doesn't have the scratch or intention to buy the book regardless of whether it was pressed or not.

Seriously, the Probabtion list needs to include thread-crappers in my opinion. If you can't muster a basic level of respect or etiquette for your fellow Boardies, you aren't any different then the dirtbag buyer who strings along a transaction he never had any intention of honoring in the first place.

Rant over. 'Nuff said.

rantrant

I wouldn't call it a rant, more like a common sense run down for scum suckers who have nothing better to do than ruin someone else's good faith thread.

Now how about a Seahawks win in Indi tomorrow? Shock the world?

It isn't a particulary new trend around here. And its always the same couple of people that do it, or a shill of there's.

Rant over. 'Nuff said.

rantrant

Speaking of that, pick anything up off of ComicLink lately? :baiting:

I just don't get all the fanboy enthusiasm for this chick. She looks like a 14 yr old boy with an A cup; which is freaky if you ask me.

On the other hand, I'm curious about the mail in the background. I hope there aren't any bills come due being overlooked. Unopened metered mail makes me nervous.

olivia_munn_10.jpg

That has to be a younger picture of Olivia Munn because she looks sixteen.

Agreed,,,,other than the fact that she's gorgeous and you can find her talking about comics, I don't get it either. lol

olivia-munn-bikini-jamaica-01.jpg

Rant over. 'Nuff said.

rantrant

Speaking of that, pick anything up off of ComicLink lately? :baiting:

Yes, plenty as a matter of fact.

I just don't get all the fanboy enthusiasm for this chick. She looks like a 14 yr old boy with an A cup; which is freaky if you ask me.

On the other hand, I'm curious about the mail in the background. I hope there aren't any bills come due being overlooked. Unopened metered mail makes me nervous.

olivia_munn_10.jpg

You're effin crazy :screwy: The chick is hot AND she knows + likes comics!! Cup size be damned!! :sumo:

olivia_munn_10.jpg

You're effin crazy :screwy: The chick is hot AND she knows + likes comics!! Cup size be damned!! :sumo:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

olivia_munn_10.jpg

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

(thumbs u