• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was this deal a keeper or should I flip

12 posts in this topic

I just won an e-Bay auction for the following books

Superman199-CGC8.5,Flash175,and World's Finest 198 and 199-all three in CGC9.2.Paid just under $700.Someone Pm'd me asking if I wanted to flip it for a 10% profit.What do you think?The original seller never mentioned CGC so I think it might have escaped some potential buyers attention.

Should I keep them for resale, flip them for a quick profit or would anyone like to up the ante? Thanks.

Superman199-CGC8.5,Flash175,and World's Finest 198 and 199-all three in CGC9.2.Paid just under $700.Someone Pm'd me asking if I wanted to flip it for a 10% profit.What do you think?The original seller never mentioned CGC so I think it might have escaped some potential buyers attention.

Should I keep them for resale, flip them for a quick profit or would anyone like to up the ante? Thanks.

Depends really on what there worth to you of course 10 percent is good for me but really 100 dollars sounds a lot better that way if they pay you paypal you would still make 97.00 total!

Davidking623

Flip it. 10% off eBay is the same as 13.5% on eBay. People who sneer at a 13.5% two month return are living in a fantasy world.