• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Novermber 2009 Auction Highlights

22 posts in this topic

Annnnd Burkey has it for sale for $100K. Objects in mirror may be smaller than they appear.

If I could have a piece priced at 100 K.....I'd MUCH rather have the Ditko Dr Strange / Dormammu splash that was at SDCC this year....or the Smith Conan / Red Sonja page that was there. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. From the '62 time frame....My # 1 want would probably be the page one splash from FF 5 :cloud9:

Annnnd Burkey has it for sale for $100K. Objects in mirror may be smaller than they appear.

If I could have a piece priced at 100 K.....I'd MUCH rather have the Ditko Dr Strange / Dormammu splash that was at SDCC this year

At Chicago the asking price was 135K. Aside from the Kirby & Kubert items, I'm interested to see what the Eisner OA sells for, especially the cover art to Spirit 16

I saw that and went nuts to. I probably won't be able to compete for that cover. For those of you too lazy to hit google yourself, here is an image to the cover: I hope that coverbrowser.com site doesn't mind the link!

Malvin

393-2.jpg

I was actually hoping that the auction would be a dud and therefore save me some money after the last 2 Heritage offerings. No such luck, even without a Perez piece of note :( this auctions is super stacked with :insane: stuff.

Kudos to Steve and staff at Heritage for the acquisitions for their auction.

(thumbs u