• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling All artists

3 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,

For the better half of this year, I've been working on a graphic novel. It's based on a film -script that I've written, edited by a published writer and national movie critic (Sara Vorhees), and its my labor of love. It's a mystery thriller with supernatural elements. It took top 200 out of over 6000 entrants at the Austin film fest screenplay contest.

I'm currently looking for an artist who might be interested in working on this project. I do own a bookstore, work part time with a publisher and so I'm pretty serious in regards to this project. I've looked on deviant art's website, and have communication with two artists there but they have not gotten back to me. So I thought I'd try here. I'm willing to pay. So if any of you out of work artists are interested, you can pm me and show me some of your stuff, or send a link as to where I can see some. It's a great story, and am anxious to get going on this.

Thanks for your time!

Best,

Nick