• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October Halloween Avatar Contest

149 posts in this topic

What am I doing wrong! :frustrated:

Can't change my avatar. I go to My Profile, select Upload your avatar, browse to file, select file and hit Submit. It says settings have been updated, but it's still the same avatar.

Image is less than 20000 bytes, a JPG file and dimensions are 67x70.

This is really weird. I can change to no avatar or a stock image. Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure it's something simple!

Thanks.

I had to close ie, and log back on to see mine updated.

BTW, I'm seeing a pumpkin scarecrow, and kids.

Sometimes it takes a little while...some of them have to be approved I think before they'll show up...I think thats what happens, but not sure..I had a similar problem and finally it showed up after a few minutes..

nwpassage & Twistty1: Thanks for the replies! Yes, my new image is kids and a scarecrow. That was it - I had to close IE, then delete my history - refresh and I see what everyone does! :banana:

Thanks!

Yeah, this is fun! So many great memories of Halloween as a kid, I especially loved the holiday cartoons: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hallow are so great and timeless, even now I still look forward to these shows each October. So, I had to go with the Headless Horseman... :cloud9:

I had to do that as well.

And thanks to Flee for bringing my Michael Myers pumpkin to life! (worship)

You'll still never win. :sumo:

:cry:

I'm used to that meh

Here's mine. I was going to do something scary but decided to go with the sexy witch route. Hopeful the new pic is showing up.

What is that she has in her mouth?

Added my scary avatar a couple of days ago.

I was watching it a few seconds ago and actually peed my pants (not because of the avatar...I just like to do that sometimes).