• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite TOD covers

66 posts in this topic

The best, and I don't have a scan or the time to find the issue, is one from the first 25 (I think), where Harker in his wheelchair is shooting arrows at Drac. It's Gil Kane for sure though...

Jim

The best, and I don't have a scan or the time to find the issue, is one from the first 25 (I think), where Harker in his wheelchair is shooting arrows at Drac. It's Gil Kane for sure though...

Jim

Is this the one?

cgctdra57_96.jpg

Jim

Is this the one?

cgctdra57_96.jpg

It is. And it's by Colan. So much for my memory but I still think it's a great cover...

Thanks for posting it. I consider TOD the best Bronze Age comic put out by Marvel bar none. Just a great, consistently good book...

Jim

Jim

Is this the one?

cgctdra57_96.jpg

It is. And it's by Colan. So much for my memory but I still think it's a great cover...

Thanks for posting it. I consider TOD the best Bronze Age comic put out by Marvel bar none. Just a great, consistently good book...

Jim

No problem, and I agree with you about the TOD series. (thumbs u