• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Showcase 22 and others

52 posts in this topic

Do you have any pedigree copies I can question the authenticity of? I know you have a sterling reputation, but that's not nearly as important as a COA anyone could've printed out on their HP inkjet at home. I figure you need a good birthday razzing Andy, and it would keep in line with the threadcrapping that's been going on around here lately.

:jokealert:

Do you have any pedigree copies I can question the authenticity of? I know you have a sterling reputation, but that's not nearly as important as a COA anyone could've printed out on their HP inkjet at home. I figure you need a good birthday razzing Andy, and it would keep in line with the threadcrapping that's been going on around here lately.

:jokealert:

Selling on this board is getting tough. It's no wonder that a lot of the usual suspects have stopped listing. :(

Conan 9

$75

conan9-1.jpg

Daredevil 62

$60

dd62.jpg

someone was looking for DD's. mschmidt? DD's get no love. nice book

It's a gorgeous book, but I need a #63 and a #66 :cry:

:takeit:

I need 61,62,64 so your birthday works out well for me.

Danny

Lois Lane 101

Purchased from original owner.

$50

ll101.jpg

Andrew, Happy B-Day !

Do you have the PQ on the Lois Lane 101 ?

Hey Bob. I don't have the book in front of me, but I am fairly sure it's OW/W to W if I remember correctly. All the books from that collection had really nice pages.