• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Life Size Batman Figure

14 posts in this topic

On Craigslist... I wish he had better pictures of this though.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/for/1407553228.html

Large Scale Batman Statue - previously from a comic book shop. Disassembles into pieces for transport. It is made out of fiberglass I think? Feels like very heavy duty hard plastic. Is clunky, but not too heavy to move when disassembled, but somewhat heavy when completely put together. Includes Batman with cape, and Batman Logo Base. (Base can also just be used as a display logo with it). Slightly larger than life size scale. Has some minor spots with paint worn off, looks like it has been painted in the past, and is due for another coat. I intended to touch it up, but I just got a new job and just don't have the time. Found same figures new online, they ship from a company in europe and cost over $3,500 (not counting shipping - lol). But like I said this guy needs some touch ups, nothing $10 worth of paint and an hour or so can't fix, but I haven't got the hour. Would be an amazing piece for a collector, or a great addition to a home movie theater? Best offer. Cash Only. Must pick up in Warren, NJ, exit 36 off of rt 78. Must pick up weekday after 5:45PM $350 or Best Offer. Serious inquires only please. MAKE OFFER - HIGHEST OFFER THIS WEEK WILL GET IT! Please email me with your offer and a number you can be reached at a this week around 5 in the afternoon. Thanks so Much!

3k53m73l45T25P35Sd9a577a51cea905b13df.jpg

3k43ma3p65O95P75Rb9a5048d9af57e2d17cb.jpg

almost looks like the one in Geppis.

1363138178_42c4caa390.jpg Probably is. (Rather, it's probably off the same production line.)

I really want it. I showed it to my dad who even agreed that it was a nice statue. Too bad we don't know how to transport it/where to put it.

That would be a great addition to Laurens Bat-girl cave :cloud9:

Fixed it for you buddy. It would look neat next to my Archie cardboard cut out.

hm:blush:

:slapfight:

I swear when I saw those first pics, it looked like batman was "excited" to be here.

And then when I saw this post I can see why...

lol

That would be a great addition to Laurens Bat-girl cave :cloud9:

Fixed it for you buddy. It would look neat next to my Archie cardboard cut out.

hm:blush:

:slapfight:

I swear when I saw those first pics, it looked like batman was "excited" to be here.

And then when I saw this post I can see why...

lol

lol lol

I still really want it, but I have no way of getting up to Jersey during the week with school and work. :( Sad Lauren is sad.

1363138178_42c4caa390.jpg

Probably is. (Rather, it's probably off the same production line.)

I really want it. I showed it to my dad who even agreed that it was a nice statue. Too bad we don't know how to transport it/where to put it.

Thanks for posting the pic. I was wondering what it looked like up close. That is sweet. I would love it but I have no room for it.

1363138178_42c4caa390.jpg Probably is. (Rather, it's probably off the same production line.)

DUDE!!! that is one SWEET!!! looking Batman statue (thumbs u