• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ Baltimore Comic-Con booths 1105,1006,1107

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Just about ready to leave for the con. Been working like a madman getting stuff ready. I will be set up right next to CGC on the big aisle. Ricky Evans will be on the other side of me and I think comiclink is next to him.

I have a ton of new stuff including slabs and raw books. Some really nice GA Supermans, some really nice raw early Spideys, and a really nice group of mid 1960s DCs. I am bringing 48 boxes of slabs to the convention, 30 boxes of Silver Age, and 12 boxes of Golden Age. Might bring some cheaper stuff too if I have room.

In getting ready for the con, I have gone through my slabs and marked lots of stuff down. I am even going to have 5 boxes of $25.00 slabs which will be primarily 9.4 bronze age books. Great time to pick up some bargains.

Please stop by the booth. Several board guys will be hanging around helping me out and Ricky and I will be hanging out talking comics and poker all weekend. See you in a few days.

Dale

I'm really looking forward to this con -- going to relax and enjoy it -- looking for books for my collection instead of for flipping, so I think my entire approach is going to be different... will look forward to stopping by your booth Dale!