• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Cap Fans

25 posts in this topic

I'd suggest a Cap 100 in about 6.5 to 7.0 SS Joe Simon. You can probably have that done for around 200 bucks if you buy a raw 100 and have NY comics or DesertWind do the signature series slabbing.

This suggestion has my vote. For the money this issue would be great and adding Joe Simon's sig would be as good as it gets. NYComics is for sure having another Joe Simon signing soon I believe. DesertWinds may also be doing that.

Yes to both AND they are accepting submissions in B'more.

Thanks for all the suggestions, you've all given me some good options to consider.

Anyone ever notice Steven Colbert has one of those $300 Cap shields on his set? I probably will go for the Cap 100 in nice shape, Mr. Pontoon makes some good points that seem to fit this particular bill.

That was given to him by Joe Quesada (thumbs u

I like going for oddball stuff for gifts, I like the shield idea or maybe a statue or what about a printers plate of the book. Its related but unique which makes it personalized to me .. :shrug:

+1

You could get a nice Cap bust for his desk or whatver. That would be a really neat idea!