• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How hard is it to.......

13 posts in this topic

get a John Byrne CGC SS book ? Im still a newbie to the SS comics. I also just got back in to comics not to long ago. I really like Hellboy and thought it would be cool to have a Next Men 21 with his sig on it. I was looking on the BAY and didnt even see any SS with his sig.His this a tough mission.Thanks for any help.

In the fall of 2004, John Byrne announced that he was giving up on public appearances such as conventions, store signings and so on. He's been good to his word. His last public appearance was the 2004 Mid-Ohio Con and that's the event where the only Byrne SS books were obtained. It's also my understanding that he's turned down all offers that have been made for private signings... guess he's just not interested.

In the fall of 2004, John Byrne announced that he was giving up on public appearances such as conventions, store signings and so on. He's been good to his word. His last public appearance was the 2004 Mid-Ohio Con and that's the event where the only Byrne SS books were obtained. It's also my understanding that he's turned down all offers that have been made for private signings... guess he's just not interested.

Gods don't sign books, it's below them. In the future please refer to him as JB.