• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh the HORROR..Adding SENSATIONS Ducks etc and and a litle help for Grinder

143 posts in this topic

Lorna the Jungle Girl #6, This is actually a Harvey File copy, why? I dunno;) but it comes with the split. Some Marvel chipping at the top, 1 inch spine split bottom,nice color and gloss. Atlas ..VG guide is $30.00, Bin is $25.00 Russ Heath Cover.

lorna0001.jpg

Speaking of QVC -- tiger stripes with leopard spots.

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

Archie #48, looks like the cover was glued on, but the pages are nice...double entendre cover, with lots of historical markers;) $15.00

archie0001.jpg

Actually on CGC it's a TRIPLE entendre.

Those are hard to find.

Jack

Lorna the Jungle Girl #6, This is actually a Harvey File copy, why? I dunno;) but it comes with the split. Some Marvel chipping at the top, 1 inch spine split bottom,nice color and gloss. Atlas ..VG guide is $30.00, Bin is $25.00 Russ Heath Cover.

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

:makepoint:Animal Prints are VERY in right now...

and purple handbags;)

lorna0001.jpg

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

She pulls it off though...

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

A woman ahead of fashion

Exciting #65, nice color, pages, books is flat, last few pages have a chew on the bottom corner, cover is slightly cut wrongt at the bottom. Schomburg airbrush cover . Guide in VG is $100, Bin $90.00

exciting0003.jpg

Wow -- one of Schomburg's best

Jack

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

:makepoint:Animal Prints are VERY in right now...

and purple handbags;)

Looks to me like she's shopping for an alligator bag

Jack

lorna0001.jpg

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

In which issue?

10X guide

Jack

lorna0001.jpg

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

In which issue?

10X guide

Jack

*sigh* :tonofbricks:

lorna0001.jpg

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

The spear helps. I wouldn't criticize her fashion sense to her face.

lorna0001.jpg

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

I think she could "take" you;)

lorna0001.jpg

What was she THINKing?

Jack

so déclassé

I think she could "take" you;)

Ooooo.....I hope so. :luhv: