• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What`s the consensus on Showcase 23,24 and Green Lantern 1?

59 posts in this topic

GL #1 has heated up quite a bit.

:cool:

can an 8.0 #1 (11 in grade, 19 higher of 337 total subs, $3285 in OS) sell for more than a 9.2 #76 (31 in grade, 19 higher of 410 total subs, $1200 in OS)- enquiring minds want to know? seems like a no brainer if you just look at the #'s.

Yeah we all know how hot Showcase 22 is but what about Showcase 23,24 and Green Lantern 1? with GL 1 some movement but surprisingly not much bite on Showcase 23,24. any theories?

Buy,buy,buy-theory concluded :cool:

can an 8.0 #1 (11 in grade, 19 higher of 337 total subs, $3285 in OS) sell for more than a 9.2 #76 (31 in grade, 19 higher of 410 total subs, $1200 in OS)- enquiring minds want to know? seems like a no brainer if you just look at the #'s.

Heck, the last time a 9.4 copy of #1 sold, it went for barely more than a 9.4 GL #76 goes for these days.

It will be interesting to see what the 9.2 Mound City copy goes for, as it's the first really high grade copy to come up for sale publicly since the advent of GL-mania.

Yes.

Has it?

Then it follows the tried and true formula "If I don't have one, it's on fire" :tonofbricks:

So just get one of everything. (shrug)

:baiting:

The ultimate hedge fund.

Heck, the last time a 9.4 copy of #1 sold, it went for barely more than a 9.4 GL #76 goes for these days.

It will be interesting to see what the 9.2 Mound City copy goes for, as it's the first really high grade copy to come up for sale publicly since the advent of GL-mania.

What is the grade on the Mound City copy? 9.2?

Should sell for considerably more than what the previous copy sold for (obviously). I'd take a guess and say double the previous sale of nearly $14K.

Has it?

Then it follows the tried and true formula "If I don't have one, it's on fire" :tonofbricks:

I tried that once. But, after I picked up my Buzzy #70 and NA #26 I got bored b/c it was just too easy.

That's why I described it as "the 9.2 Mound City copy". :makepoint::baiting:

Should sell for considerably more than what the previous copy sold for (obviously). I'd take a guess and say double the previous sale of nearly $14K.

You think a 9.2 copy of GL #1 is going to sell for around $28K? No way.

That's why I described it as "the 9.2 Mound City copy". :makepoint::baiting:

You think a 9.2 copy of GL #1 is going to sell for around $28K? No way.

Hey, it's just a guess.

We'll see.

There's only 1 9.4 and *only* 3 9.2's.

(shrug)

Has it?

I tried that once. But, after I picked up my Buzzy #70 and NA #26 I got bored b/c it was just too easy.

lol