• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts' Baltimore Con report

46 posts in this topic

Wizard World Toronto?

I was going to go to Toronto's FanExpo next year but maybe I should reconsider for this Wizard event.

hm

:roflmao:

Fan Expo was great. :sumo:

He is only laughing because it isn't likely to have any press ready, raw, high grade Sports Illustrateds or Playboys.

Thanks to Tupenny and Doc for the help at the booth.

:cry:

lol hey wait, I didn't even get an honorable mention.

Also sold Arex some really nice Sgt Furys raw and Joeypost some very nice Bronze Age Marvel Horror books.

Also sold Arex some really nice Sgt Furys raw and Joeypost some very nice Bronze Age Marvel Horror books.

doh! I only was looking at the text areas and not the list of sold books.

Wizard World Toronto?

I was going to go to Toronto's FanExpo next year but maybe I should reconsider for this Wizard event.

hm

He is only laughing because it isn't likely to have any press ready, raw, high grade Sports Illustrateds or Playboys.

He might be surprised.

I enjoy most cons I go to for variuos reasons. For me, this year, Chicago was in the crapper. Heroes was the best with Fan Expo coming in at number two. If it weren't for my two Canadian buds and Fan Expo this year, I don't know what I would have done.

That show came along at exactly the right time.

Wizard World Toronto?

hm

KoR is afraid to come to Toronto without his Posse :devil:

Canadian nerds aren't afraid to take what comics we want. :sumo:

you didn't work....all you did was store your there that you bought other places :baiting:

:o

Wizard World Toronto?

hm

He might be surprised.

I enjoy most cons I go to for variuos reasons. For me, this year, Chicago was in the crapper. Heroes was the best with Fan Expo coming in at number two. If it weren't for my two Canadian buds and Fan Expo this year, I don't know what I would have done.

That show came along at exactly the right time.

i'm telling you, it would save a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle if you would just start making some friends in Tennessee

you didn't work....all you did was store your there that you bought other places :baiting:

As the kids say "Oh Snap!"

what about me...it was almost as if I wasn't even there