• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There are no FLASH #323 in 9.8???

61 posts in this topic

nobody is pointing out that the OP put up the Canadian version? i bet that's REALLY hard to find in 9.8!

Definitely. I have had a couple of VF/NM copies, but that is it. The Canadian newsstand variant #324 is definitely easier to find in HG than #323.

Well, when this thread popped up I about S--t my pants because there was a 9.6 on ebay. I was afraid there was going to be some competition but thankfully got it. Now I only need 317,342, and 347 and I will have them all from 277 up in 9.6/9.8.

flash323.jpg

Ya I saw that to, but I didn't bother with it because I am looking for a 9.8. :insane:

Looks like a 9.8/strong 9.6. If you wait around for a 9.8, it probably wouldnt even looks as good.

-scott

Well, when this thread popped up I about S--t my pants because there was a 9.6 on ebay. I was afraid there was going to be some competition but thankfully got it. Now I only need 317,342, and 347 and I will have them all from 277 up in 9.6/9.8.

flash323.jpg

Ya I saw that to, but I didn't bother with it because I am looking for a 9.8. :insane:

Looks like a 9.8/strong 9.6. If you wait around for a 9.8, it probably wouldnt even looks as good.

-scott

Funny how that works! :insane:

To me it seems the print run of Flash was low between issues 315-350, even tougher to find in high grade. Dealers did not over order those issues either so they do not show up except personal collections.

That's because the Infantino art inside many of them is horrible. And I say that as a fan of his Silver Age Flash.

To me it seems the print run of Flash was low between issues 315-350, even tougher to find in high grade. Dealers did not over order those issues either so they do not show up except personal collections.

That's because the Infantino art inside many of them is horrible. And I say that as a fan of his Silver Age Flash.

I think a lot of it was the inking. Some folks who inked his late Flash run just didn't get what he was doing.

But yeah, obviously it's not the same as the stuff from 1961.

Although, on the third hand, I have a couple OA pages from the later issues and they look sweet on my wall. Even one with Big Sir, who I frickin' hated at the time, is tons of fun to look at.

Thanks to Topnotch I now have Another #323 in 9.8! :banana: I now have two of the four 9.8's out there (one is a Golden State ped) I thought about buying his Second copy, but I figured 2 9.8's are enough. (for now) :whistle:

This thread is worthless without pictures, so here is that bad boy.

3844.jpg

lol Thanks! for some reason my Photobucket stuff ain't responding. :pullhair: I have to say I think the other one you put up for sale was also SMOKING hot!