• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my collection !.....well...most of it ...

9 posts in this topic

Due to some changes, both in terms of the hobby and personally, I have priced just about everything in my CAF. - I am, by no means "getting out"....I am just refocusing, paying off a big piece that was just offered to me and rethinking where I want to go with the hobby.....

I am open to time payments and really not looking to trade at this time.....But one can never say never....

Questions/comments/concerns....drop me an email or PM.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=88690

I pm around 7:00 this morning about the Batman cover. I was hoping we could work something out.

I saw the cover and PM you right away. Then was looking at the pictures of my art and realized i had a theme going in my collecting of artwork.

"RAIN" seems to be my collecting theme. I never thought about it before but it seem to be a reoccurring purchase. Maybe it has to do with living in Oregon.

Deathstroke in the rain

Deathstroke.jpg

Nightcrawler in the rain

Nightcrawler7.jpg

Iron Fist (recreation done by DiceX) in the rain

IMG_0498.jpg