• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I walk into the Post Office today.....

102 posts in this topic

Man, I sure hope I'm not the only one who chooses comics over getting laid now and then... :baiting:

you must be married!

xD

Totally still in college, man. But cuddling up with a good comic sometimes beats out having sex for the third or fourth time in a day O.o

Man, I sure hope I'm not the only one who chooses comics over getting laid now and then... :baiting:

you must be married!

xD

Totally still in college, man. But cuddling up with a good comic sometimes beats out having sex for the third or fourth time in a day O.o

then you're doing wrong! lol

but yeahs sometimes comics > all

A lock down?....

You know, when someone says they're going to look at some books and while people wait for the results the thread usually devolves into a fifty page fart joke/scantly clad women pic fest resulting in either a locked thread or the original poster refusing to share the results of said find as the original topic has deviated so far off topic...

:insane:

Well if it spins too far out of control I can fill in with story of the collection that I just looked at. :headbang:

A lock down?....

You know, when someone says they're going to look at some books and while people wait for the results the thread usually devolves into a fifty page fart joke/scantly clad women pic fest resulting in either a locked thread or the original poster refusing to share the results of said find as the original topic has deviated so far off topic...

Well if it spins too far out of control I can fill in with story of the collection that I just looked at. :headbang:

with pics would be nice, but I'm always up for hearing these stories.

A lock down?....

:popcorn:

you must be married!

xD

:o

Im lucky to get that in a year,let alone the same day doh!

You're not the only one. My wife tells me, "Sex? No, go read a comic", all the time. :sorry:

you must be married!

xD

then you're doing wrong! lol

but yeahs sometimes comics > all

Geez, what do you men what?! Girl got limits y'know!! xP

@oakman: Yeah....I'm still attributing that to youthful adrenaline.

I'm only here because I really wanna know what Tarzan book it was. :popcorn:

hm:baiting:

I'm completely serious. I really wanna know what book it is. I have a few BLB Tarzan's, so you could say I have a passing interest in Tarzan.

Really though I thought this thread was going to say "I went to the PO and they opened my box and saw comics and they flipped out."