• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #1 CGC 3.0 SS

16 posts in this topic

Hello all! There's a book I wouldn't mind picking up and selling this book would certainly fund it. Recently back from the CGC, it's Amazing Spider-man #1. It's got Cream to Off-White Pages (formerly graded as Off-White :( ) and is a CGC 3.0 and it's signed by Stan the Man himself.

Asking $2450 shipped/insured to the US. Offers welcome.

AmazingSpider-man1.jpg

AmazingSpider-man1BC.jpg

You know Adam, at 3.0, I don't think a C/OW PQ will really make any significant difference in this range. Unless it's a brittle or white, everything in between generally seems to be equitable in the low grade collecting department. Bottomline: this is a great example of one of the big SA Marvel keys and the who pops the BIN will be a very happy collector indeed!

Looks nice with that sig on there....

Thanks! The plan was to get a book signed by Stan in person when I finally met him. A book like that would be like an heirloom to me and it's the reason I got this particular book. Unfortunately, a scheduling conflict occurred at SDCC and I was able to meet Stan, but I wasn't able to get my book signed at the time. It had to be submitted through another witness to get signed.

In short, I'm selling this so I can try again.