• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Silver Age Marvel SALE ASM,FF,TTA,TOS,JIM.WORTH A LOOK PRICED TO MOVE

51 posts in this topic

Strange tales #127 8.0 $45.00

scan0044.jpg

scan0045.jpg

Holy mother jehosephat!!! How long has this been sitting there???

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Thanks .Just started the thread last night.. They are yours ^^

Somehow, I missed this thread until just now - that ST 127 is mega-tough :thumbsup: Someone just posted an analysis of ST issues and it was one of the hardest to find in HG - this is the first decent copy I've seen since 1972 when I started out after this stuff. I was sure that it had to be 'already gone' when I stumbled into it - instead, my day is made :cloud9: and :whee:

Will there be more books? :wishluck:

Thanks .Just started the thread last night.. They are yours ^^

Somehow, I missed this thread until just now - that ST 127 is mega-tough :thumbsup: Someone just posted an analysis of ST issues and it was one of the hardest to find in HG - this is the first decent copy I've seen since 1972 when I started out after this stuff. I was sure that it had to be 'already gone' when I stumbled into it - instead, my day is made :cloud9: and :whee:

Will there be more books? :wishluck:

That was my analysis. It is actually THE hardest ST in grade. Only 25 copies 7.0 and above. I completely missed this or I would have gotten it myself.