• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Must see Horror Movies

148 posts in this topic

Old- Fiend without a Face

The Tingler

New- High Tension

The Descent

Fiend Without a Face is one of my favorite old black and whites with Marshall Thompson. I seem to have read somewhere that there was a re-make in the works. I can only hope.

DRX

Anyone remember "Humanoids from the Deep"? :popcorn:

Anne Turkel was smoking hot in that movie. I watched a terrible movie a few years back with her in it. About a bunch of people at a cabin and some big wooden puppet comes to life and starts killing people. Cant remember the name of it and probably just as well. Anne Turkel still looks really good for her age. :takeit:

DRX

Anyone remember "Humanoids from the Deep"? :popcorn:

Anne Turkel was smoking hot in that movie. I watched a terrible movie a few years back with her in it. About a bunch of people at a cabin and some big wooden puppet comes to life and starts killing people. Cant remember the name of it and probably just as well. Anne Turkel still looks really good for her age. :takeit:

DRX

That one is "Fear"

"Galaxy of Terror" sounds familar as well??

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/horrorplanet/

Galaxy of Terror was released under several different names. This is the movie where the girl was raped by the big worm. I dont remember her name but there was a big contract dispute for her to do the scene naked. Erin Moran ( happy days ) was crushed in a tube like structure trying to get to the other corridor of glass. The cable like things wraped inside her mouth and splattered her to pieces. I know this movie inside out. I have my own personal copy. I love the part where Sid Haigs chrystal breaks and the piece starts crawling inside his arm.

DRX

Heres the Sid Haig scene from Galaxy of Terror. It always makes my skin crawl. Enjoy!

DRX