• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 44 (5.0 Blue) asking Under guide!

14 posts in this topic

The book is at the NY show for the moment and asking price is higher there ($750). Here the asking price is $640. Guide for a 44 at 4.0 (VG) is $600. First :takeit: gets the book (and Ill have to call the consignor to take it off the stand there). Dont have a pic at the moment but once I pick it up tomorrow and have it in hand I will post a pic. The case is like new , no scratches. Of course if something were to happen to the case I would pay for the replacement. Thanks all

I believe the label read Light tan to off-white will check tomorrow. Overall the book looks better than it was given. But dont take my word for it, Ill have pics up tomorrow. And again my asking is below guide, and the lucky buyer will get a Tec for Under guide no doubt.

The book is at the NY show for the moment and asking price is higher there ($750). Here the asking price is $640. Guide for a 44 at 4.0 (VG) is $600. First :takeit: gets the book (and Ill have to call the consignor to take it off the stand there). Dont have a pic at the moment but once I pick it up tomorrow and have it in hand I will post a pic. The case is like new , no scratches. Of course if something were to happen to the case I would pay for the replacement. Thanks all

:takeit: