• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CENSUS UPDATED!

29 posts in this topic

Well, very few early Harvey comics have been added...I don't know if there are many raw copies locked in collections or if they just don't exist in higher grades. The biggest one I could see was that there was a 2nd Richie Rich #1 9.4 added. The first one sold for $9200 through Heritage last October.

Back to Marvel Bronze, I see that in comparing Hulk 181 to X-Men 94, there are 194 Hulks in 9.4 or better vs 72 X-Mens in 9.4 or better, yet Hulk 181 was released 9 months earlier.

Back to Marvel Bronze, I see that in comparing Hulk 181 to X-Men 94, there are 194 Hulks in 9.4 or better vs 72 X-Mens in 9.4 or better, yet Hulk 181 was released 9 months earlier.

I'm no expert on Bronze Marvels, but isn't this likely due (at least in large part) to circulation being much higher for Hulk at that time? X-men was pretty much dead in the water leading up to #94... I would guess that Hulk had at least 2x the circulation of X-men around that time...?