• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of signature questions

3 posts in this topic

1. I know I just missed the boat on Joe Simon :mad:, but I'm wondering if there will be any relevant sig opportunities for a Cap 100 that could realistically be expected back from CGC in time to give for Christmas.

2. Just out of curiosity, has SS wiped out the appeal of non-SS signatures? I have a couple of books I'm going to have signed, but it won't be any kind of witnessed event. This is fine as they are books I plan to keep, but I'm just wondering if I'm now detracting from their value by doing this?

Thanks!

2. Just out of curiosity, has SS wiped out the appeal of non-SS signatures? I have a couple of books I'm going to have signed, but it won't be any kind of witnessed event. This is fine as they are books I plan to keep, but I'm just wondering if I'm now detracting from their value by doing this?

Thanks!

If you plan to keep them then their priceless bud; it was your experience getting them signed and your memories that are worth it. It certainly depends on the signature in question, whether or not it effects the value. There are many schools of thought here; some people feel that sigs tarnish the book while other people (yours truly) feel that sigs increase the comic experience.

It also depends on whom signs the book; not every signature is sought after or even considered valuable.

Thanks!

If you plan to keep them then their priceless bud; it was your experience getting them signed and your memories that are worth it. It certainly depends on the signature in question, whether or not it effects the value. There are many schools of thought here; some people feel that sigs tarnish the book while other people (yours truly) feel that sigs increase the comic experience.

It also depends on whom signs the book; not every signature is thought after or even considered valuable.

they're