• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assortment of Raw books for sale from War to Hero. Some scarce books as well.

11 posts in this topic

First up is Combat #1 from Atlas (1952). Grade is about 4.5, asking $100. If my price is out of whack let me know via PM but some of these books were expensive to purchase. I had no idea how hot some of these books were.

:eek:

Russ Heath cover.

12ac1ef2.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #19 graded CGC 6.5 (slight chipping on lower back cover lowered the grade). Scan here is of book pre grading. Asking $150 for the superior eye appeal 6.5 copy.

920eb733.jpg

Star Spangled War Stories #45 grade is about a 4.5 with eye appeal of a 7.5/8.0 but there is about a 2 inch tear that goes into the back cover from the outer edge and then the back cover "dog ears" around the tear creating several creases. First "grey tone" cover. Asking $125 for this superior looking mid grade copy.

fb439ba3.jpg

0722c8df.jpg

World's Finest #65 4.0 cover attached at both staples, small piece out at bottom staple. Never mind searching for these books in high grade, they are extremely tough books to find at all. There are a total of 6 graded copies, on in 8.0, the rest 5.5 or lower and one is restored. This is the first one I have seen in person. Asking $350.

d6a92794.jpg

802d938e.jpg

World's Finest #67 3.0 cover attached at top staple. This is a rare book. There is only one slabbed copy on the census and it's a qualified CGC 3.5 copy. Again, the only copy of this book that I have seen. Asking $375.

354c8d55.jpg

35e0fd7c.jpg

James really didn't like those hitler heads...Nice books! (thumbs u

Thanks!

I'm going to take a break as the 'net is unusually slow tonite...

No, I'm not downloading anything naughty.

:blush: