• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seven Seas 4 Classic Baker Cover Key!! SOLD

12 posts in this topic

Okay, for those of you who want a filler or don't want to pay the bucks that a full copy would cost...I have for your viewing pleasure a super low grade copy. I'm not even sure how this would grade since it is missing quite a few pages. I just upgraded to a really nice copy so I'm selling this one. It has 10 pages including front and back covers. But, the South Seas girl story is complete. It suffered some moisture damage along the way along the top and a little on the bottom edge and maybe the spine area. The staples are rusty. I just now opened the book to take an interior shot and the rusty staples gave way...so now it's detached:) But, it's still a really cool copy to have if you are just interested in the Baker story and having a cool cover. Again, it is detached. The PQ is actually pretty reasonable on the book off white with maybe slight cream on some of the edges.

$SOLD (free shipping w/insurance and delivery confirmation, if you pay Paypal personal) additional postage if shipping to Canada. I will only ship to known members outside the US.

:takeit: Trumps

img544.jpg

img545.jpg

IMG_6585.jpg

Let's see your upgrade, (although maybe on another thread).

I posted my upgrade in the Comics General- Big Apple Pick-Ups. I was surprised to still see it there on Sunday.

Let's see your upgrade, (although maybe on another thread).

I posted my upgrade in the Comics General- Big Apple Pick-Ups. I was surprised to still see it there on Sunday.

I left it on the wall for you.

:baiting:

Translation: he tried to lowball the dealer :)

Nope. Book like that you don't low ball. You dive at it with an open wallet, otherwise you may not see one again for a long time.

I just don't have the dough right now to throw around on personal books.

I know where it is though....

:devil:

Translation: he tried to lowball the dealer :)

Nope. Book like that you don't low ball. You dive at it with an open wallet, otherwise you may not see one again for a long time.

I just don't have the dough right now to throw around on personal books.

I know where it is though....

:devil:

And, it's not for sale :sumo::)