• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kids are funny

6 posts in this topic

So, were on the road to Disney World about 3 weeks ago and the kids have the X-Men cartoon DVD playing. The episode with Apocalypse and Dark Angel is playing......my youngest......I know why they call him Apocalypse.....because he has great big lips......that was a very good chuckle during an 8 hour drive.

So, were on the road to Disney World about 3 weeks ago and the kids have the X-Men cartoon DVD playing. The episode with Apocalypse and Dark Angel is playing......my youngest......I know why they call him Apocalypse.....because he has great big lips......that was a very good chuckle during an 8 hour drive.
Apaca- Lips??? ..That's funny yo!

Oh yeah, the word I managed to slightly pry out of some Disney Brass during a "let me sell you a time share" presentation was that a 5th theme park is in the works that will be essentially "The Marvel Universe" with it's own rides/attractions etc, as well as the MU charecters being absorbed into the exsisting 4 parks as well as the Disney charecters in the MU park. 10-12 years to build which coincide with Disney gaining then full control of the MU franchise.