• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap #117

16 posts in this topic

It appears that both opening corners on the FC are a tad soft. That being said, I've seen many 9.4's with more wear. :popcorn:

Personally, I would slab this one - it's getting tougher and tougher to find one in raw HG.

It appears that both opening corners on the FC are a tad soft. That being said, I've seen many 9.4's with more wear. :popcorn:

Personally, I would slab this one - it's getting tougher and tougher to find one in raw HG.

Thats the plan. And yes both right corners are not razor sharp. The scan really emphasized the flaw. I think the black cover with a black background really magnified the corners.

But that being said, you guys are pretty darn sharp. I prescreened it at a 9.0-9.2... (thumbs u

Scans are not very nice to some books they tend to exagerate the wear more, I say 9.2-9.4 What do you see on the top edge? is it rough like that or does the scan make it look worse? Nice comic.

It's the scan. No color flaking or roughness.