• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLink auction results.

246 posts in this topic

Any record highs yet?

Nope not yet, I did notice all the ASM old labels had very strong bids. Was able to add ASM 71 9.4 and ASM 85 9.2 below GPA which is always nice.

really? the ASM #41 9.4 old label ow sold for less than the #41 9.2 new label white. the old label had a miswrap. i guess w/ 500 high grade silver ASM's for sale every month you can be choosy.

I was looking at the the ASM 46 9.0. sold for $305 last gpa was $200. Was looking at the book, was nice but something on the edge didn't look right. I think it was a marvel chip waiting to flake off. Either way, I'm sure that book will resurface as a 9.4. I'm hoping these lower HG prices don't continue before I get a batch back from CGC.

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?id=814551

Quite a bit of the ASM's have Off-White pages in this auction. All of the ASM #86's did. I'm sure that is reflecting in their price.

The 9.2 was mine. I was actually fine with the ending price, especially considering the stamp on the cover.

Sign of the times. Non-key books, HG or otherwise, are selling for less and less
Glad I sold my 9.8 for over $6,800 in July. :banana:

And you think my prices are too high :screwy:

Ken

Auction, dorkus

The Avengers 16 CGC 9.0 went for $425. Exact same book that was in the August auction that went for $750. I'm hoping this is a trend that continues as this is the only high dollar book in 9.0 outside the fist 12 issues that I need for my run.

oldman bought the book?

The Avengers 16 CGC 9.0 went for $425. Exact same book that was in the August auction that went for $750. I'm hoping this is a trend that continues as this is the only high dollar book in 9.0 outside the fist 12 issues that I need for my run.

oldman bought the book?

Oldguy :gossip:

oldman bought the book?

dang, i miss him and his fisting

oldman bought the book?

dang, i miss him and his fisting

I don't. :eek: