• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Scored a Scanner deal of Craigslist

12 posts in this topic

HP Scanjet 8200 legal scanning capability. For 50.00 not a bad score. Finally no more running to Kinkos to scan books (or accidentally forgetting a slab in the scanner)

:headbang:

So what Kinkos do I need to stalk :insane:

HP Scanjet 8200 legal scanning capability. For 50.00 not a bad score. Finally no more running to Kinkos to scan books (or accidentally forgetting a slab in the scanner)

Dude, you have no idea how freaked I was. It was a small location so no customer traffic. I made it down the street when I realized I left my preacher #1 double signed in the scanner

anyone got a legal scanner to sell me? That scans slabs nicely? :wishluck:

Just search on ebay for a HP SCANJET 8200 or 8250. There are tons very reasonably priced (thumbs u

Yeah, Phil...check out the internet...

:whee:

Dude, you have no idea how freaked I was. It was a small location so no customer traffic. I made it down the street when I realized I left my preacher #1 double signed in the scanner

I've done it too. Back years ago I couldn't afford a lap top, never mind a scanner so I used to surf at the local kinkos to read, scan and chat with greggy.

Ahh, the good ole days.

what does kinko's charge to scan a slab?

what does kinko's charge to scan a slab?

Back in the day to scan something for you it was 9.95 not sure what it is now

They have design stations that you can rent and do it yourself for about 35 cents a minute give or take a nickel.