• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 24

18 posts in this topic

5.0 to 5.5

That book really doesn't belong in your collection Tom. Too low of a grade for you. Better sell it to me quick while you still can. :baiting::grin:

lol

I'm more than comfortable with the 5-6.0-ish average grade of my TOS 1-38 run...

5.0 to 5.5

That book really doesn't belong in your collection Tom. Too low of a grade for you. Better sell it to me quick while you still can. :baiting::grin:

lol

I'm more than comfortable with the 5-6.0-ish average grade of my TOS 1-38 run...

I only have 13 of the first 38 and still need 39 (do have 40-99 complete though). Right now I'd be happy with a 2.0-3.0 run of 1-38.

(shrug) I'm not seeing the sub crease...are you sure it's not some kind of back pocket abuse ? I'm tempted to say 6.0 also, certainly no lower than 5.0. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(shrug) I'm not seeing the sub crease...are you sure it's not some kind of back pocket abuse ? I'm tempted to say 6.0 also, certainly no lower than 5.0. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It could well be "back-pocket" or fold abuse...I used sub-crease perhaps inaccurately...it's a middle vertical (fairly subtle) crease about 2 to 2-1/2-inches long...

6.0 with some pretty cool art, Looks like Mr.Crabs got exposed to gamma rays. Where are you picking up these cool monters (tos)books?

I set out to complete my TOS 1-38 run about 3-4 yrs ago primarily on eBay trying to buy the best 6.0-ish books I could find which suited my budget at the time...so I've had these for awhile...even if I was after higher grade it's not like they ever came along so in my mind my focus was accurate....

The gloss and initial eye appeal on this book is very nice...people tend to hammer these books for all of the usual technical flaws but at the end of the day there's not a half dozen books to compare to over a year's time of sales offerings for the book being considered... 2c

THX for all the grade opinions so far... :headbang: