• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's my hot number 1 issue, the one you've been waiting for...

16 posts in this topic

Sorry couldn't help myself(lol) seems there's a lot of tense people these days lately a little humor can clear that up though.

What every girl on the block wants...at least the ones from the 90's.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :)

NOB.jpg

Thats funny! I thought people would jump all over this, trash it, say whatever you want. How the hell this one ended up in my collections has got me scratchin my head so hard, it's starting to go bald there.

Thats funny! I thought people would jump all over this, trash it, say whatever you want. How the hell this one ended up in my collections has got me scratchin my head so hard, it's starting to go bald there.

Got any Charlton David Cassidy's??? :headbang:

376505086.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Sweet copy! Is it for sale? I'll be desperately needing it to complete my collection.....please!!!! I gotta have it, don't make me beg for it on this thread!

That's funny! I busted my gut laughing at that one. Did you draw homer yourself?

All kidding aside....that one's as sweet as all your others....you could write a book on preservation techniques. All I have to do is look at a book and it gets a crumple on it.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u