• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should the posting rules apply to all areas on the boards?

Board Posting Rules  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Board Posting Rules

8 posts in this topic

I started a thread in the "Please grade my" section yesterday about page hogging. We've all been newbies before and I'm sure we've all made mistakes in board etiquette at one time or another. But as has been pointed out, sometimes the board rules are unwritten rules that new people just aren't aware of. The marketplace has a set of specific rules that we're asked to abide by, and my question is this:

"Should the general posting rules (number of posts at one time, etc.) be applied to all areas of the board (at least those where it would make sense to have some kind of posting rules)?"

Poll will be up for one week.

if this is about me, sorry. i thought since i wasn't actually starting any threads it would be okay :(

Nope...not about you nor any one specific individual. Just trying to make the overall board experience better for everyone should the mods feel the need to make changes. There's no reason for finger pointing when we can use certain situations, good or bad, to make the overall experience even better for all board members.

Should be "There are" instead of "They're are" but can't change the poll now. :blush:

damn, how did I miss that doh!

And I'm one of the supposed English nazis on the boards. lol

Oswald Mosley hm