• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your other hobbies?

112 posts in this topic

I like to get out and walk the fells in the lake district, as many Sunday's as I can, here are some pic's so you can see why.

Picture071.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Wow! What I didn't state earlier is I enjoy running outside. Seems you have the best of both worlds! Nice photos, thanks!

I collect baseball cards. I started back when I was a kid in the early 90's. My best card is a 1931 Lou Gehrig card that I bought for $325 but is worth around $1,000. My best sets are 1951 Topps Red Backs and 1975 Topps. The 1975 Topps set I put together by hand and it has really nice George Brett and Robin Yount rookies.

I've kept aquarium fish for over 20 years. I have been a moderator on a few sites since 2006. Currently, though, I have a bunch of empty tanks, waiting for me to find a house.

I like to go camping. I draw and paint.

The last few years, though, I've been racking up theme park rides, particularly roller coasters. My brother keeps track, and we're apparently in a "lifetime competition" to see who can ride more. This year, I've been to all of the Disney World parks (including water parks), Sea World Orlando, Universal Studios Orlando, Six Flags Magic Mountain. I plan on hitting Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Kings Dominion, as well as the two Six Flags here in Texas (SF Over Texas and SF Fiesta Texas) before the end of October.

I collect baseball cards. I started back when I was a kid in the early 90's. My best card is a 1931 Lou Gehrig card that I bought for $325 but is worth around $1,000. My best sets are 1951 Topps Red Backs and 1975 Topps. The 1975 Topps set I put together by hand and it has really nice George Brett and Robin Yount rookies.

I love the 75 Topps set. I'm from Milwaukee and I distinctively remember that Yount rc being like the coolest card ever growing up.

Gamine. I am a veteran role player (I've been gaming for over 30 years). I also actively collect old gaming stuff. I collect music in different formats. My main love is vinyl. There are a few very collectible CDs and also the occasional cassette. It just depends on the artist and album. I collect books. I've recently seriously started collecting movies, specifically to collect and not necessarily just because I like the movie. I have many dvds and quite a few VHS. It just depends on the movie. I also collect toys. Depends on the toy. I quit collecting anything Star Wars a long time ago. Last but not least, I collect magazines. Mostly genre stuff. Hrm....I guess my hobbies all include spending lots of money.