• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 2 SOLD

6 posts in this topic

I debated getting rid of this as even with this beater its kinda cool having two copies in my collection. I was also thinking of asking Kenney to experiment on it as to see what different types of resto look like all on on book for a reference guide. IT HAS NOT BEEN PRESSED. It has been redrawn and recolored along the spine. There were spine splits that were glued. the staples are not original.. It is a true POS. Grade is kinda tough as it is complete including the thing pinup page. Looks like a 1.0 .

Almost forgot the center fold is detached the lower staple and the cover is almost detached at the lower staple.

Asking $120.00 shipped

scan0005-7.jpg

scan0006-7.jpg

Also If there is someone interested in this book and wants to trade. I will consider an FF between 70-100 in the NM- range (75-100 in value). Just PM which book as I have multiples of some.