• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any new comics coming out today that I should pick up (1/21/04)? "spoiler alert"

24 posts in this topic

Guess I might have to pick up that New Frontier even though I am not a big DC fan. I thought the New X-men sucked balls as well. Talk about the story arc that never needed to happen. I must force myself to resist buying some of Marvel's titles just because I remember the glory of past issues. I should start buying comics on a issue by issue basis. Must resist buying stupid limited series as well just because I like the character. With all these Spider-man/Doc Ock stories I feel that Spider-man is stuck in a never ending battle with the villain. Please make it stop Marvel.

On a positive note, almost everything else I bought yesterday except Am. Spider-man #503 was pretty good. Trying new titles is a hit or miss. Sometimes they are good reads and sometimes they are [!@#%^&^]. With all the buzz about New Frontier I had to check it out. I should have flipped through a few pages prior to buying.