• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Life, Everyone Dies, Pre-order now!

186 posts in this topic

i will have the edits to you no later than 8pm tonight. can't woik on it at woik. just minor stuff really.

oh yeah, the basic website is up...

Thee Deaf Mute website on teh interwebz

Site looks real nice Jay, great job (thumbs u

The contact me form doesn't seem to work right though.

Great site Jay, Really atmospheric, It would work great with sound. I'm really looking forward to the book as it really sounds like the sort of novel I love. I know I'm getting yourselve and Gavs signiture but is their a chance of getting T.J's as well, Just thought I would ask? ;)

Anyhow do keep up the hard work and keep us all informaed of any further developments in Deaf Mute Press (love the name by the way).

:gossip: gaz is in londontown, so i'll send a copy to you to sign, send it back to me and then i send his and gav's to him at the same time...

Or you could sign them both, send them to TJ who could put an X on them both, then send them both to me. I can then sign Gaz's book and forward it to him. that way I get a book signed by both of you :cloud9:

:gossip: gaz is in londontown, so i'll send a copy to you to sign, send it back to me and then i send his and gav's to him at the same time...

Or you could sign them both, send them to TJ who could put an X on them both, then send them both to me. I can then sign Gaz's book and forward it to him. that way I get a book signed by both of you :cloud9:

^^ Sounds like a great plan :idea: