• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Life, Everyone Dies, Pre-order now!

186 posts in this topic

the book has just been sent to the printer.

notification will be sent to all that ordered and paid when the books are in hand.

thanks again to all that purchased and understanding in the lateness of the title (i swear i did not model this release after the 1990's image shipping model)

the book has just been sent to the printer.

notification will be sent to all that ordered and paid when the books are in hand.

thanks again to all that purchased and understanding in the lateness of the title (i swear i did not model this release after the 1990's image shipping model)

slap.jpg

and i just need a reminder as to who wants who to sign and who doesn't want any signed...
As discussed, I want as many signitures as can be gotten :o I understand both Gav and I want yours and TJ's sigs then my book will be sent to Gav where he will sign it and pass onto me! Oh and if anyone signing feels they can sketch then please do (thumbs u

and i just need a reminder as to who wants who to sign and who doesn't want any signed...
As discussed, I want as many signitures as can be gotten :o I understand both Gav and I want yours and TJ's sigs then my book will be sent to Gav where he will sign it and pass onto me! Oh and if anyone signing feels they can sketch then please do (thumbs u

hm

hm

Self beard portrait? :shrug: