• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Life, Everyone Dies, Pre-order now!

186 posts in this topic

:takeit: Signed and only If I can get Gav to sign it too :cloud9:

i thank everyone who wants to get in on my first book. thanks! and i'm sure you will be able to talk gav into signing a copy...usually it just takes "gav" and "pint" with various other words in the sentence to get his attention

Did somebody mention a pint?

Gaz if Jay ships your book with my copy I'll sign it for you and forward it on :grin:

I am buying 2 copies just to show you all I am a bigger fan...someone top that!

Tricks...

booyah...

I can do that. :sumo:

This book not only makes a great gift to send to a friend but also the perfect gift to send to an enemy :devil:

:takeit: x 3

Signed (and sketched too) would be nice and help me with any death threat complaints lol

thanks guys, whatever personalization you guys want i can do..

Be careful what you promise.

Someone may ask you to write something like "To ------, the man in my life who makes life worth living".

Just be careful. :roflmao:

:idea:

this preorder is still open, anyone who wants to help an aspiring writer and his start up publishing company needs to put the :takeit: up now!

in the next year you will (if all goes well) the debut of other boardies under this imprint too (with their own original IP's)!

My imprint will be 100% creator owned properties.