• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot Girls who collect Comic Books

173 posts in this topic

What about Han she is a hottie!!

Yup, so that's three... and there is another girl, I think she just celebrated her birthday...? Wears glasses, and is rather cute?

And Gemma... and I can't say for the other women (sky, Fazy, et. al.) because I can say I have never seen a pic of them.

:headbang:

-slym

Girls don't collect comics.

They horde extremely cool Archie comics :blahblah:

I'll have you know good sir I collect a wide variety of platinum and GA books. Right now though I'm mostly into Hal Jordan.

Cause he's super cute. :insane:

lol yeah..HJ GL :cloud9: There are lots of good GL storylines though..

I still think that the funniest running gag every was the Guy GL VS Batman..one punch..one punch

88138.jpg.abd906ccece3a7796176e4d4a974f691.jpg

Right now though I'm mostly into Hal Jordan.

You do realize there is an "out of context member quotes" thread in full swing, right?

My girlfriend is pretty hot and collects comics. She only buys Sailor moon and silver surfer. I literally can't even buy my favorite Silver Surfer keys because she would get pissed I bought them for myself....

She loves anything Sailor moon but to be honest, she's not like a passionate collector or anything. She just kind of has her little side thing to relate to me i'm sure. Though I have noticed her getting more strict with grading lately. She has 3 copies of Sailor moon #1 because she keeps finding a better copy on ebay.

This makes it very easy for me though. Very supportive and makes me feel younger. I'm 27, she's 22!!! haha

In the 1980s there were none but I have a sneaking suspicion more hotties join our hobby every day

I don't go to alot of shows though so I dont know the answer

Anybody have any insights ?

What a silly question. Really.

My girlfriend is pretty hot and collects comics. She only buys Sailor moon and silver surfer. I literally can't even buy my favorite Silver Surfer keys because she would get pissed I bought them for myself....

She loves anything Sailor moon but to be honest, she's not like a passionate collector or anything. She just kind of has her little side thing to relate to me i'm sure. Though I have noticed her getting more strict with grading lately. She has 3 copies of Sailor moon #1 because she keeps finding a better copy on ebay.

This makes it very easy for me though. Very supportive and makes me feel younger. I'm 27, she's 22!!! haha

So you are not at the serious enough to be able to "share" comics level yet. His and her seperate long boxes??

I still think that the funniest running gag every was the Guy GL VS Batman..one punch..one punch

Giffen & DeMatteis JLI :cloud9:

The art wasn't at it's best (example Black Canary had better hair days) but the story lines were funny and entertaining.

It's like some of the older DC fantasy/alternate Earths stuff..fun..just fun.