• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot Girls who collect Comic Books

173 posts in this topic

I still think that the funniest running gag every was the Guy GL VS Batman..one punch..one punch

Giffen & DeMatteis JLI :cloud9:

The art wasn't at it's best (example Black Canary had better hair days) but the story lines were funny and entertaining.

It's like some of the older DC fantasy/alternate Earths stuff..fun..just fun.

I agree, I read it strictly for the humor. J'onn and his Oreo fixation, Batman vs. Guy Gardner, Booster & Beetle's hijinks...good times!

I know of a few (at least 2 off the top of my head). When i would hang at the LCS on Wed there were 3 really hot strippers that collected all the grimm fairy tale stuff. I would bet a lot of people on the forum have hot wives/gfs that collect too.

Cosplay is not comic collecting.

Agreed. I have seen a lot of cute girls at comic cons dress up, but few of them looking through long boxes. At the anime cons you see the cute girls dressing up and buying stuff at the booths.

Agreed. I have seen a lot of cute girls at comic cons dress up, but few of them looking through long boxes. At the anime cons you see the cute girls dressing up and buying stuff at the booths.

:whistle:

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

Is that supposed to be a serious example of a cute girl looking through a longbox? Because that looks a lot like Roy in drag. :sick:

DSC_0656.jpg

Is that supposed to be a serious example of a cute girl looking through a longbox? Because that looks a lot like Roy in drag. :sick:

That's in Charlotte. She was, actually, pretty good looking. She was buying Batwoman appearances (imagine that).

Dressing up does not behoove looking through stuff in boxes. Costume gets in the way, hammer needs a place to be out of the way, and people asking for pictures makes it difficult. -glare-

Hence why I try to have at least half if not one whole non-costume day per con. Much easier to find stuff. :3 In mini conclusion, many girls who dress up may well be collectors, but don't go to the con to buy stuff.

At anime cons, most "cute" girls are under 14 and buy anything with boys kissing. :sick:

PS: delekkerste, you can't even see her face, how are you judging?! (tsk)

DSC_0656.jpg

All I had was a brown purse that day.

:cool:

When you say collects, do you mean the cgc variety obsession collector or reads comics on a regular basis?

I know some beautiful girls that are Witchblade freaks.

Mandy Amano is a comic girl. She was raised in the industry being the daughter of Jeff Amano. Lots of good looking Shi addicts.

There's a girl (forget her name) that you've probably all seen dressed as Black Cat through the years. She collects Black Cat, Batman & Shi. But no. I don't know anybody who collects graded comics.