• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: DC Super Spectacular 5

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering how much that crease on the top right would bring this book down. Corners are all very sharp, and pages are really really nice.. Just not sure how much the grade is hindered by that crease. Thanks for looking.

DCSuperSpectacular5.jpg

DCSuperSpectacular5back.jpg

Hey Twisty. I would grade that book as a 6.5. I hate to say it because absent that defect it is likely an 8.5 (assuming that the chipping on the back bottom page isn't worse than it looks) so sorry. But it still is a great book. And a great eye appeal for the grade.

Hey Twisty. I would grade that book as a 6.5. I hate to say it because absent that defect it is likely an 8.5 (assuming that the chipping on the back bottom page isn't worse than it looks) so sorry. But it still is a great book. And a great eye appeal for the grade.

Thats okay I figured it was something around there, still better than most copies I've seen around..obviously not as nice as Greggy's...Thanks for the grade (thumbs u